The wedding day is one of the most important days in one’s life. Every couple wants it to be special. They seek for a good wedding planner as their helping hand. Recently, Demi Wylie, an employee of a wedding planning company at Caledonian MacBrayne won an award for her extraordinary efforts to make seven island weddings perfect ones. It takes a lot of hard work to make a wedding beautiful. A wedding planner in Sydney offers you similar services to make a wedding a great one. Couples are offered with best possible services at affordable prices, which would be less stressful for the couples.
People are ready to pay a considerable amount of money for well-organised weddings. A wedding planner in Sydney claims that it takes more than 200 hours to plan a wedding. They not only plan the D day, but also the preliminary preparations are made up to the mark. Be it phone calls or bookings and appointments, even rehearsals, all these take a while to make the D day a grand success.
All About a Wedding Planner
Who are they? They professionally assist in designing and planning as well as managing a client’s wedding. Usually, wedding planners quote prices either as a percentage of the total cost of a wedding or flat fee.
Nowadays, people prefer destination wedding and this is a complicated one. Here, wedding planners play an important role. They take care of all paper work if the wedding is planned in another country.
If you are looking for a good wedding planner in Sydney, you must verify if the following services are a part of the plan or package offered.
· A wedding planner must interview the couple, including their parents to understand their needs.
· Planner must do the budget preparation.
· Planner must do the event designing and styling.
· It is the responsibility of a planner to explore for venues.
· Planner should prepare a detailed checklist for the entire planning period before the wedding.
· Preparing attendees list is a responsibility of a planner.
· One must identify event venues (hotels or wedding manor and so on)
· Planner has to identify and hire wedding professionals and service providers such as caterers, photographers, videographers, florists, beauticians, and bakers and also prepare and execute the contracts.
· One must find customized decorations, for example, a journey map.
· On the wedding day, the overall coordination of deliveries and services is on the planner.
· A good planner should always have a back-up plan in the event of any mishap.
· Sophisticated wedding planners often use software to manage the schedule.
· For destination weddings, planners assist and prepare legal documentation and translations.
Wedding Planners in Australia
As weddings are one of the most important occasions, couples in Australia look for the best wedding stylists and planners to create the dream come true. Wedding Planners assure a day that is exclusively outfitted to the style and personality of the would-be bride and groom. There are many renowned wedding planners in Australia offering such lucrative services. They customise their services as per your needs and in the budget you can afford.